Personal Injury Tools
Preparing to Meet with Your Personal Injury Attorney
Before meeting with your attorney, it is wise to prepare information relating to your case. This checklist provides different types of information you may be asked to bring to an initial meeting with your personal injury attorney.
What to Expect in a Personal Injury Lawsuit
To have a personal injury claim, you (or a loved one) must have been injured due to the negligence of another. Injuries are often physical in nature, but they do not have to be; some injuries are emotional. The type and cause of injury may vary greatly depending on the circumstances of your case. In such a claim, the plaintiff (injured person) must determine who is responsible for the injuries suffered, establish that person’s negligence and show the court the type and amount of losses incurred in order to be awarded compensation for injuries. The following article discusses the elements of a personal injury case and the types of damages you may be able to recover.
- Veterans Disability
- Social Security Disability (SSD)
- Social Security Disability – An Overview
- What Are Social Security Disability Benefits?
- Who Is Eligible For Social Security Disability Benefits?
- Social Security Disability Claims Process
- The Decision And Appeal
- Frequently Asked Questions About Social Security Disability
- Social Security Disability Resource Links
- Personal Injury