Helping You Recover Compensation After An Accident
After an accident, painful physical injuries can lead to significant personal and financial hardships. You may be in constant pain and unable to return to work. As the medical bills pile up, it is important to explore your legal options. Whether you were injured in a car accident or on someone’s property, you may be able to seek compensation for your injuries and losses.
At McKown, Whitehurst & Myers, LLP, we are dedicated to helping Indiana residents who have suffered injuries caused by the negligence of others. We will take the time to fully understand your situation and represent you to the best of our ability in negotiations and in court. When appropriate, we may affiliate with specialty firms. This does not add to the fee or cost to the client, and it continues the convenience of having local attorneys.
Ready To Represent You
We have experience representing clients with various injury claims, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents — Whether you were a driver, passenger or pedestrian who was injured in an accident, we will fight to recover compensation for your losses.
- Premises liability/slips-and-falls — Public property owners have a responsibility to ensure that their property is safe. If you suffered injuries on private or public property, you have the right to seek compensation.
- Wrongful death — If negligence played a role in a loved one’s death, we can help you hold all responsible parties accountable.
Our lawyers have experience handling complex negligence and liability issues. At all times, we fight for your rights and promote your best interests.
We will help you seek damages related to:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages
- Loss of property
- Repairs of any damaged property
- Loss of future employment opportunities
- Long-term care costs
- Pain and suffering
Our attorneys are committed to providing each client with individualized service. After an accident, turn to us for help in obtaining the financial compensation you need and deserve.
Injured Due To Negligence? Give Us A Call Today.
- Veterans Disability
- Social Security Disability (SSD)
- Social Security Disability – An Overview
- What Are Social Security Disability Benefits?
- Who Is Eligible For Social Security Disability Benefits?
- Social Security Disability Claims Process
- The Decision And Appeal
- Frequently Asked Questions About Social Security Disability
- Social Security Disability Resource Links
- Personal Injury