Tammy calls herself an “Army Brat.” Her dad was in the U.S. Navy during the Korean War. But he later joined the Army and served as part of the medical staff at Fort Benjamin Harrison in Indianapolis. Then he joined the Army Reserves and worked at the Veterans Administration in Marion as an Indiana state licensed No. 3 Physical Therapist.
Her mom was director of nursing for the VA.
Tammy lives on the outskirts of Marion, Indiana, on a farm in her parents’ house – built by her father and grandfather. The Marion, Indiana, native is a graduate of Marion High School and Ball State University, where she received a bachelor of arts degree in teaching with a specialty in home economics.
Tammy has worked with attorney Jim McKown helping more than 2,500 clients with disability claims from the Social Security Administration. She looks forward to helping disabled veterans file claims for benefits from the Veterans Administration.
- Veterans Disability
- Social Security Disability (SSD)
- Social Security Disability – An Overview
- What Are Social Security Disability Benefits?
- Who Is Eligible For Social Security Disability Benefits?
- Social Security Disability Claims Process
- The Decision And Appeal
- Frequently Asked Questions About Social Security Disability
- Social Security Disability Resource Links
- Personal Injury