The Law Office of Jim McKown
Get the Benefits
You Deserve
marion 765-293-7901
Main Menu

ssd and working with your doctor Archives

Practice Areas

How can I prove that I am disabled?

If you wish to acquire Social Security Disability from the Social Security Administration, you will need to properly prove that you are disabled and cannot work. Whether you are dealing with a short-term or permanent disability, the way you go about proving your disability makes all the difference. So, how do you prove that you are disabled?

What happens if I am unable to work due to injury?

Suffering an injury on the job can lead to a lifetime of pain, stress and other issues. Not all workplace injuries or illnesses will cause you to miss work for the rest of your life, but some people do experience such an injury. So, what happens if you are unable to return to work due to an injury?

The Law Office of Jim McKown
1320 W Johnson Street
Marion, IN 46952

Phone: 765-293-7901
Fax: 765-662-1156
Marion Law Office Map